Relay Technician Boot Camp: July 8, 2024 - August 23, 2024 | Florida
Take Your Career to the Next Level
Qualus prioritizes employees and invests in their career growth. New hires who are selected to participate in Qualus' professional grade, in-house, Boot Camp programs have an opportunity to accelerate their professional development and sharpen their technical skills.
Our Boot Camp programs are truly unique to the industry. Participants will work alongside employees who are some of the most respected and trusted mentors, and will receive comprehensive classroom instruction, on-the-job training, and hands-on experience. These year-long programs begin with an intensive seven-week Boot Camp in Florida or Kentucky.
- Engineering (Arc Flash, Settings, Substation, P&C): These four tracks within the Engineering Boot Camp are designed for employees who are hired into Qualus after completing a four year engineering degree, as well as engineers from other industries or disciplines looking to transition to the power industry.
- Apparatus & Relay Technician: Designed for employees who are hired into Qualus from a technical school or a four year college, as well as those who have been working with transferrable skills in an industry related to power.
How to Apply
- Apply to an open position on the careers page
- A member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch once a resume is received
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com